Find Her - Teaser!!

"I gasp, feeling my heart stutter as those words seep through me. Then, i realize that he isnt alone in this. Ive been drawn to him since the very first time i layed my eyes on him, only four weeks ago. I love him.
"You love me? Your not just saying this because of the situation with Bryce?"
He shakes his head, taking my head in his hands.
"I. Love. You. Beautiful. Ive never been more sure of anything in my entire life."
I gaze up at him, seeing the sincerity and love in his deep blue eyes.
"God, i love you Gavin. I love you so much."
The words tumble out of me, my heart yearning for this man as he exhales, his eyes brighter now. He shakes his head in disbelief once before pulling me onto his lap, wrapping one arm around my waiste and a hand tangles in my unruly hair.
"Say that again, baby."
I laugh a little, never taking my eyes off his.
"I love you"
Then, his mouth presses urgently to mine, parting my lips eagerly and holding me to him as one of his hands caresses my cheek. I moan, low at the back of my throat as i let go and give my heart to him, knowing hell forever be the man i love more than anything in this world."

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Almost done with this chapter, now on to my edits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment